Wednesday 3 April 2013

April Currently

      So here we are, it is already April. If you have been keeping tabs on my countdown that means only 1 month left of student teaching, 2 months until graduation ceremonies and less than 3 months until our wedding! (And hopefully get a teaching job somewhere in there as well). All countdowns aside though, April has been a bad month for me so far (all three days of it) as I've been battling a stomach flu which finally decided to get bad enough that I was unable to go to school today :(

     If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.



currently blog hop, oh boy 4th grade

6 comments:

  1. wow... you have a LOT going on!!! Take it one thing and a time:) I remember the days of graduation, although it has been some time back. I also rememer the feelings for hoping for a teaching position! Best of luck in your upcoming adventures:)

    ~ Kimberlee ~
    Teacher TimeSavers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Kimberlee! It is definitely a lot and I am trying to take it all in stride at the moment :) Thank you for your kind words and support :)

      Delete
  2. what kind of dog do you have? I have two BIG babies... yellow labradors. They snore next to me all the time while I am doing my blog post! I love dogs :) I am so happy to have come across your blog. I am your newest follower! Check out my blog at The Adventures of Room 83

    Thanks for all of your wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a four month old German Shepherd cross; we just adopted him a month ago from a rescue center in our province :) I have wanted a dog since I started university but didn't want to get one until I knew I had enough time to spend with it. I am so happy to have one now :) Thank you for following and commenting! I am stopping by your blog now!

      Delete
  3. My pup is a snore-er too :) They can be such sweeties. Glad I found your blog! Please feel free to stop by if you get a chance :)

    ~Steph

    The Quirky Apple
    Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the cutest thing how they tire themselves out and can be sound asleep while I have a million things on the go! Thank you for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!