We (Misty, Melissa and I) have been working hard and have found some new WBT Blogs to add to our resource list!
Trust me, this is only a taste of the WBT Blogs that we've found. The problem is finding the time to write about all of them. So watch for more coming soon :)
First, some updates to the WBT Blogs that were already on my list...
* Updated link for Teaching - Another Day in Paradise with WBT
* Updated info, Whole Brain Teaching
- Staci is a WBT Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
and now to the the new blogs!
- Jackie is a Gifted & Talented specialist from Utah, United States. Jackie has
been using WBT since 2007 back when it was still "Power Teaching". She is
also an Administrator on the WBT Forum.
Mrs. Molnar's Whole Brain Teaching Log
- Mrs. Molnar teaches Grade 9 Physics out of Pennsylvania, United States.
She has been using WBT for about two years and has a great WBT
Forum presence as well.
My WBT Adventure
- Peggy teaches Grade 1 in Arizona, United States. She has been using WBT
for a few years and works at the same school as Deb Weigel so I'm sure she
has a great WBT support team :)
Mr. K's Whole Brain Teacher Blog
- Bill teaches Grade 4 Math & Science out of Texas, United States. He has
been using WBT strategies for almost 2 years and has attended some of the
conferences as well!
- Georgia is a Kindergarten teacher from Oklahoma, United States. She found
WBT during her student teaching placement (just like me!) and has continued
to use it ever since.
- Dana is a Middle School Social Studies teacher from Wyoming, United States.
She has been using WBT strategies since 2008 and is a WBT Intern for the
WBT with Susan
- Susan is a Title 1 Reading Teacher from Missouri, United States. She first started
using WBT 3 years ago and is a WBT Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
Whole Brain Teacher
- This blog is by a Grade 6/7 Math teacher from Ohio, United States. They found
WBT in 2010 and has had their students show great leadership in the classroom!
Whole Brain Teaching
- This blog is by a 2nd Grade teacher from Texas, United States. He has been
using WBT strategies for almost 7 years now!!
- This blog is by a 3rd Grade teacher from Texas, United States. She incorporated
some WBT strategies into her classroom in the past but this year is her first year of
implementing it full time.
Writing the Whole Brain Way
- Denise is a Kindergarten/Grade 1 teacher from California, United States. She has
been using WBT since 2010!
Sheltering Vocab and Circulating Grammar Around the World
- Kerby is a Spanish teacher using the TPRS program from Utah, United States. He
has translated WBT strategies into Spanish and has been using them for over a
- This website also serves as a social networking site for TPRS teachers.
I will be adding these to my list of WBT Resources under my Fav Websites tab and watch for our lauch of the new WBT Blog list on the WBT Forum in a few days!