1 ) Teacher Tipster
- Organized by Dustin Smith, Teacher Tipster is a jackpot of helpful tips for
teachers including lesson plans, classroom management strategies, classroom
organization, printables and videos.
- The Teacher Tipster YouTube channel, click the videos tab on the website, has
almost 100 videos of great ideas to implement in our classrooms!
- How many times have you had your students do a research project only to
have them type their key words into Google and copy from Wikipedia because
it is almost always the first link to be listed?
- With Google's new application, What Do You Love, users can type in their key
terms and rather than getting a list of websites they get a visual idea board of
scholarly articles, translation information, popularity trends, and mapping
- This website is perfect for beginning research projects, getting information from
information rather than reading a Wikipedia article.
- I've had this website freeze on me a few times after I've pressed the search
button but maybe that is just my computer.
|My screen capture for my search on Whole Brain Teaching.|