1 ) U of A: Aboriginal Science Education Resources
- This page features a lot of awesome resources for teachers who are
interested in incorporating Aboriginal perspective into their science
- By clicking on the Aboriginal Lesson Resources, users can search
through resources specifically designed for high school biology or
elementary classes. Even if you are not teaching in one of these specific
areas, I think this website has a lot of helpful ideas.
2 ) Periodic Table of Videos
- If you are a science teacher then this website is for you! The
Periodic Table of Videos does exactly what it says, and presents
a video for each of the elements on the periodic table.
- When you click on an element, students not only get to see the
atomic number and symbol, but they also get to watch a video
about the element.
- This is a great option for your visual learners and can even be
used as a sample if you are interested in creating a similar project.
Happy Monday everyone & Happy Thanksgiving!