1 ) Go Social Studies Go
- G.S.S.G is a website that has content organized and developed by
actual Social Studies teachers as a means of engaging the different
types of learners we find in a 21st Century classroom.
- Information is broadly organized into topics such as World Religions,
Geography, World History, etc. Each topic features various images,
maps, videos, text, and activities. As this website was designed by
teachers, it can be used to find info for your class or you can send your
students right to it and they can explore individually.
* I found this website took quite a while to load, but it may have just
been my connection.
- This interactive periodic table of elements displays detailed facts about
the various elements simply by clicking on them. Not only can facts be
found quickly but students can also look at the structure of elements and
easily link up to a corresponding Wikipedia article on the element.
- This would be a great reference to share with your students as an easy
way to access information.
Happy Monday everyone!