Monday 2 July 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

     I am so excited, I came home last night to find that Diane from Schoolhouse Treasures has awarded my blog the Versatile Blog Award! This is my 4th blog award in less than a month! :)

     Diane hasn't been blogging for long but she has shared some great classroom project ideas that I definitely recommend you check out! My favourite has to be her classroom's Mosaic Area Projects.

blog awards, whole brain teaching blog award

To keep the love going, here are the rules:
1 ) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 ) Include a link to their site.
3 ) Include the award image in your post.
4 ) Give 7 random facts about yourself
5 ) Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
6 ) When nominating, include a link to their site.
7 ) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

7 Random Facts About Miss L
1 ) I am going into my 6th, and LAST, year of university which means that at this time next year I will be a Certified Teacher!
2 )  My fiance and I have one pet, a grey and black kitten named Mr. Cuddles.
3 ) My favourite sports team is the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, go blue & gold!
4 ) In less than one year I will no longer be Miss L as I am getting married and will be "Mrs. T".
5 ) I am addicted to every type of home design show on HGTV.
6 ) I make the most amazing brownies that don't require any milk, butter or oil.... wouldn't you like to know the recipie!?
7 ) I drive approximately 800 kilometers a week for my summer job in a small car with no air conditioning.

     Ok, now the hard part, I follow a lot of blogs and I like them all! I chose these 10 blogs because I feel that they are truly Versatile. Although they may represent a certain grade level or style, they blog about everything from classroom projects and management styles to educational resources and networking opportunities.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsten - again Congrats on the well deserved recognition. I do want to take exception to one of your facts - #1. I do hope you will come back in a few years to take your M.Ed.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Nantais! Knowing me I probably will be back in a few years!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your award Miss L and thank you kindly for recognising Learn with Play @ home :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! Your blog definitely deserves the recognition, I love the activities that you include and your photo tutorials are so helpful!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!