Here are the resources I found this week, as always, I will be adding them to my lists of Fav Websites.
1 ) Imagine All the Water
- Did you know it takes 13L of water to create 1 piece of paper?
- This great website shows our students exactly what kind of impact daily activities
can have on our water quality. Students can explore through text, images, videos,
and activities to learn all about our relationship with water.
- Perfect for Science and Social Studies classrooms!
2 ) PowToon
- This new FREE website allows users to create cartoon-style presentations with
awesome transitions! They remind me a lot of RSA Animate videos which I
- It is still in the testing stage but I cannot wait until it is ready for the public!!
Monday.... Tuesday everyone!