Tuesday 17 July 2012

Resources to Start Off Your Week 26

     Ok I realize that it is Tuesday not Monday, we were away this weekend and I came home to find that life had caught up with me! Sorry to all of you who were waiting for a post yesterday, I broke the number 1 blog rule and wasn't consistent!! After some intense grocery shopping, laundry, work, cleaning, homework, etc I am feeling a little bit more caught up.

     Here are the resources I found this week, as always, I will be adding them to my lists of Fav Websites.

1 ) Imagine All the Water
- Did you know it takes 13L of water to create 1 piece of paper?
- This great website shows our students exactly what kind of impact daily activities
   can have on our water quality. Students can explore through text, images, videos,
   and activities to learn all about our relationship with water.
- Perfect for Science and Social Studies classrooms!

- http://www.imagineallthewater.eu/EN

how do humans affect water, water, water pollution, how much water does it take to

2 ) PowToon
- This new FREE website allows users to create cartoon-style presentations with
  awesome transitions! They remind me a lot of RSA Animate videos which I
  really like!
- It is still in the testing stage but I cannot wait until it is ready for the public!!
- http://www.powtoon.com/



Happy Monday.... Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!