|Justin & I in front of one of the teepees set up in the town's main park.|
1 ) JPL Infographics
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory from the NASA website has put together a
great collection of infographics on planets, parts of our solar system and
different NASA projects like different missions and rovers.
- Users can also create their OWN infographics using different information
and designs from the NASA website. This could be a great way to put
together information for your students.
2 ) Spelling City
- This is a great website for spelling and vocabulary practice. Users can search
through spelling lists, take practice tests, play online games and activities and
- Not only can this be a great resource for in the classroom but it
could also work perfect for parents who are helping their students with their
spelling at home. It could also be one of those go-to websites that students
can access during free time.
3 )10 TED Talks from Inspiring Teachers
- This article from the TED blog highlights 10 TED Talks from inspiring teachers
from all around the globe.
- Definitely a list to check out if you are looking for a new perspective or some
added inspiration this year!
Happy Monday everyone!