Tuesday 7 February 2012

Help Wanted: Autism Spectrum

I am currently working on a project for my "Students with Exceptionalities" class and am looking for information about teaching students on the autism spectrum.
I've been able to access some great resources but I would really like to include some quotes from teachers on:

1 ) What are some of the opportunities that teachers face when teaching students on the autism spectrum?
2 ) What are some of the challenges that teachers face when teaching students on the autism spectrum?
3 ) What do you want other teachers to know about teaching students on the autism spectrum?

If any teachers would be willing to provide a quote that I can use in the presentation portion of my project I would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!