Sunday 5 February 2012

1000+ Page Views!!

     It has been a short 32 days since I entered the blogging world and I will admit that I LOVE it! It has been such a good tool for reflecting on what I learn while in our Faculty of Education classes. It has also been wonderful to connect with other educators all over the world; their insight and experience is invaluable. With this in mind, I am so pleased to announce that the blog has reached OVER 1000 PAGE VIEWS!

     To celebrate, I would like you to head on over to the Whole Brain Teaching website to grab yourself a copy of their TWO NEW FREE E-BOOKS!!

whole brain teaching, free ebook, dowload, classroom management, reading strategies
Electronic SuperSpeed 1000
whole brain teaching, free ebook, classroom management, download
SuperSpeed Rhymes
     Both of these awesome new resources are formatted on PowerPoint and can be fully customized to best fit the needs of your classroom! These fun programs serve as a way to teach and review sight words and word families, all while being fun and engaging for your students. A big thanks goes out to everyone on the Whole Brain Teaching team for putting these programs together and offering them to teachers for FREE.

     I hope you enjoy these new programs as much as I have and I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to view this blog. Next goal, 10,000 page views?

4 comments:

  1. My kiddos are loving the superspeed 1000!!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sandra, that is so good to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog. cursus fotografie amsterdam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!