Saturday 1 March 2014

March Currently

     March is here which means my first year of teaching is officially over half way done! I can't believe how fast the year is going by and I know that it will only continue to fly by. In most years, March would mean warmer temperatures and the start of melting snow as we near the end of the month. This winter, however, seems to be much more severe than anything I can remember and I doubt that winter will let up at all this month! Here is what March started as for us:

Displaying photo 4.PNG
Yes, you're reading that right, "Feels Like -49 Celcius" or -56 Fahrenheit
 
Displaying photo 1.JPG
The beautiful roads on the way to school!
Displaying photo 3.JPG
Our 4x4 truck couldn't get through the drifts, we had to walk home in -40 Celcius!
Brrrrr
If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
 
 
For the last section, Farley asked us to post the answer to a question.
Try to guess the question that matches my answer & leave your guess in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue what your ??????'s are... anxious to figure that out. I made myself a nail appointment for spring break. It just makes you feel so good to have them done doesn't it????
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!