Wednesday 16 July 2014

A Day In The Life...

     Our summer holidays started about two weeks ago but I am only just now feeling like the holidays have began. After a busy year of go-go-go it took way longer than I thought to finally catch up on sleep and begin to relax. It probably doesn't help that it rained pretty-much straight during the first week of July and then we went right into my sister-in-laws wedding, which was a very busy time with lots of family visiting. With that being said, here is what a day in my life looks like now that the holidays are under way:

Sleep-in!
I am not a morning person at all so I am loving that I can
sleep until 10am!
Feed our dogs and our one bottle-fed calf, Simon.
Ours dogs are always trying to steal milk from the cows and
now from Simon's bottle!
Go to the gym.
This is something that I didn't do ONCE during the school year
and  it definitely showed when the year was up. I am trying to get
into a good routine this summer so that I can maintain that through
the school year. I am also using the app, My Fitness Pal, to track
my workouts; check it out!
We started renovating our house this Monday and I can't
wait to see it all come together. We are re-siding our whole home,
replacing windows and exterior doors, and doing a kitchen remodel.
Stay tuned for before and after pictures at the end of the summer.
 ___________________________________________________

What does a day in your life look like now that the summer is under way?

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!