Wednesday 21 August 2013

Interactive "Connect With Us" Display

     I am now spending almost every day in my classroom getting organized and prepared for the upcoming school year. As you know, I've created quite a strong online presence for my classroom and I want to make sure that my students utilize these resources and have easy access to them. To address this, I've created an interactive Connect With Us display at the entrance of my classroom!


     This display includes 3 laptops featuring the information for our:
In addition to the written URL for each site, I also created specific QR codes that can be scanned to reach these resources quickly!

     Along the left-hand side I also included the sign-up information for my Remind 101 accounts. Similar to the laptops, I put each unique sign-up code on the screen of an iPhone to highlight the text service! 

- Both the laptop and iPhone clip art is available through www.openclipart.org
- QR codes were created through www.qrstuff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!