Monday 10 December 2012

Resources To Start Off Your Week 47

     If you noticed, I haven't been blogging as much lately and this week I wanted to share with you why that is. The resource that I am sharing this week is actually 30 resources all in one!! As always, I will be adding this to my lists of resources under the Fav Websites heading.

     One of the classes we have to take is, Teaching Aboriginal Studies, and our final project was to create a Curriculum & Resource Portfolio displaying resources that could be used to incorporate Aboriginal perspective. Luckily for me, my partner was also my fiance, which made this project MUCH easier! :)

Resource & Curriculum Portfolio
- This portfolio features 30 resources that can be used in the classroom to
   incorporate Aboriginal perspective. Each resource references the
   curriculum outcomes, how to access the resource and how it can be used in
   the classroom.
- There are resources that are appropriate for Social Studies, English, Phys-Ed,
  and multi-subject lessons.
- www.aboriginalresources.weebly.com

aboriginal resources, first nations resources, aboriginal perspective in the classroom

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!