1 )Viscosity Explorer
- This interactive website allows students to explore viscosity by experimenting with
different liquids and different temperatures. The two cylinders provide a good
opportunity to compare and contrast the differences.
- I find that viscosity is often a term that students get mixed up or backwards, this
website is very clear and helpful!
2 ) Easel.ly Infographics
- Everyone loves infographics and easel.ly gives users the options to create their own!
The drag and drop option is really easy to use but because it is still in beta-form
and there are not a lot of provided options. Luckily, users have the option to upload
their own images which allows for full customization!
- Infographics are perfect for students to use to present project information or teachers
could even create their own for students to read over to get information!
3 ) Kids WB The Wizard of Oz
- A cute website to accompany a Wizard of Oz unit. This website provides
images and video clips from the original movie, activities, games,
downloads and product purchases.
4 ) Free Foto
- This database allows users to search through 100,000+ royalty free
images that can be used free of charge! An amazing option is that
users have the option of downloading entire collections to be used for
off-line use as well.
Happy Monday everyone!