Thursday 30 May 2013

ManACE Journal

     I am very honoured to have one of my articles featured in the Spring 2013 edition of the ManACE Journal. ManACE, (the Manitoba Association for Computing Educators) is a Special Area Group of the Manitoba Teachers' Society as well as a member of the International Society for Technology in Education. This is the second time I have been published in their journal and am very excited to share my thoughts with other educators in our province. (The first time I was published was in the Spring 2012 edition.)

     My article, Teaching in A Fishbowl - What Can Happen When Teachers Are Online, was first featured on my blog in March of this year.The ManACE Journal is now available online and the Spring 2013 edition can be viewed in its entirerty at: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s143/sh/a5c3288b-bdbb-4e3c-b790-029addf37cd2/70257a62b8c9f9acfcc59efefabd57ca

teaching in a fishbowl, teachers and social media, how to be safe online

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Brandee! I am glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!