Tuesday 28 August 2012

Level 4! WBT Advanced Intermediate

     I was debating about whether to wait until tomorrow to post this for my Whole Brain Teaching Wednesday post but I couldn't wait! I've written my online tests and am officially at Level 4 in my Whole Brain Teaching Certification process!!

whole brain teaching, whole brain teaching certification levels
Image Credit: WBT Certification Information at www.wholebrainteaching.com

     The text in the image is a bit small so in case you can't make it out, to reach Level 4 you must:
- earn at least 500 Certification Points
- score 90% (or higher) on the online Certification Tests
I'm happy to announce that I was able to score a 96% on my tests (there are 10 tests which increase in difficulty as you advance).

     Although I have enough Certification Points (CP) and I've written my test, I still have to create a video to be considered for Certification as a WBT Instructor. I'm hoping that I will be able to do this during my student teaching placement when I am teaching in the fall!

     Here are my updated CP standings and you can see my WBT Certification progress here.
1480CP [as of August 28th]
Medallions: Industrial Strength Posts (18), Webcast (3), Instant Bonus (11), Conference (1), Artistic Blog (1), Blog followers (191), Quia Online Tests (239)

  A big thank you is going out to Coach B, Nancy Stoltenberg and all the teachers who have been helping me along the way so far :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kirsten! Your efforts and dedication to educating others is obvious to all! Good luck on making your video!

    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! You've been a great help through everything so far :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Liann! :) Are you excited for classes to start up right away!?

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!