Sunday 24 June 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

     I'm so excited to have received ANOTHER blog award! I'd like to thank Becca at Fun 4th Resources for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award.

     Becca's blog is a trove of amazing ed resources and ideas. She has been blogging for almost two years and shares some great classroom project ideas. If you aren't already one of her almost 600 followers I definitely recommend you stop on over and check her blog out!

blog awards

To keep the love going, here are the rules:
1 ) Follow the person that gave you the award if you don't already
2 ) Link back to the person who gave you the award
3 ) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers.

     The 15 blogs I've chosen can definitely be described as lovely blogs! Not only do they have some of the cutest blog designs out there but they share great classroom ideas and lots of freebies! You'll notice that almost all of these blogs are elementary blogs, why do elementary teachers have the best blogs!? I have a really hard time finding high school blogs so if you have any that I should check out let me know.

1 ) Dandelions and Dragonflies









2 ) Wolfelicious









3 ) 2nd Grade Pad











3 ) 2nd Grade Pig Pen









4 ) Down Under Teacher

 








5 ) Teachery Tidbits








6 )  Sweet Times in First











7 ) Strings, Keys & Melodies







8 ) For the Love of Teaching












9 ) Miss Kindergarten











10 ) Just Another Day in... First Grade












11 ) Little Miss Kindergarten









12 ) Lesson Plan SOS








13 ) What the Teacher Wants











14 ) No Doubt Learning









10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this award!!! You are so sweet!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome April! Your blog design is adorable, I love your classroom posts and you have so many followers! You definitely deserve an award :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for those amazing words! I am going to be working hard to incorporate whole brain teaching into my classroom this coming year. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ✰Becca
    Fun 4th Resources

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Becca! I can't wait to read more about it as you start using it in your classroom, I hope you will blog about it. I look forward to us learning a lot from each other :)

      Best wishes!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the award! I just now read my comment about getting it!! I am on summer mode, can you tell! Thanks again!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Teresa! I love how cute your blog theme is and how it transfers into all the projects that you do :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Miss L, for including me in your list of lovely blogs! And thanks for the heads up about the music linky party. I need to check that out!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tonya! I thought that the music linky party would be perfect for a blog like yours :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for including my blog in your One Lovely Blog list! It's greatly appreciated!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kylie! I'm lucky to have found some wonderful blogs from different countries, like yours, instead of just blog from Canada and the US. I love reading the updates from your classroom.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!